Problems with sourceanalysis

sibylle s.mohr at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Thu Jul 8 13:58:42 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to localize oscillatory sources on BESA dat-files.
I downloaded the standard BEM-Model from the Fieldtrip ftp-server and
aligned my electrodes to the BEM using the 'interactive'-method (see
attached script 'align_elec.m').

The thing is that I run into problems when I try to do the actual
sourceanalysis (see attached script 'sources_testfile.m'):
Preprocessing and freqanalysis is fine, but then the sourceanalysis
crashes.

This is because  no filters are created for two voxels, because the
leadfield contains NaNs.
Temporarily, I replace the two leadfield voxels (2714 and 2735) with
their neighbouring leadfield to run the sourceanalysis smoothly.
It's a quick fix, but of course not ideal.

Does anyone know what goes wrong?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

Sibylle