Plotting Single Trials

Allen Ardestani aardesta at UCLA.EDU
Fri Jul 2 21:56:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a simple question about TFR plotting.  After using freqanalysis to
compute TFRs for a single channel, what is the simplest way to view the
plots for individual trials?  Also, is it possible to use 'avgoverfreq' to
show 2D power trends over time within a given frequency range before using
freqstatistics?  Thanks!

P.S. Eric, I will let you know the vector-based ClusterStat results as soon
as they are computed.

Thanks,

Allen

______

Allen Ardestani    Email:  <mailto:aardesta at ucla.edu> aardesta at ucla.edu

Phone: (310) 825-5528

Medical Scientist Training Program

David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA

Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior

760 Westwood Plaza

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1759

USA