problems with high pass filter

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Jan 26 15:31:21 CET 2010

Dear Susana,

Probably you data(segments) are too short for this setting. For the high
pass filter with 0.05Hz to work you need very long data (0.05 Hz is a cycle
of 20 seconds!), Do you need such low frequencies in your data? If not you
could try f.i. 0.5Hz.

Hope this helps,

Ingrid

Ingrid L.C. Nieuwenhuis