tinv / several questions

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Jan 19 14:37:39 CET 2010

Hi Andrea,

I think I can answer the second question for you.

2) ft_clusterplot: Since cfg.highlight has changed, I keep getting a warning
although I have now switched the setting to cfg.highlight = 'on'. Is there a
possibility to implement something like the following example (taken from
the tutorial on cluster-based permutation tests on event-related fields)?

It looks as if you are referring to ft_topoplotER and not
ft_clusterplot. If that assumption is correct, than you can definitely
use something like:
cfg.highlight = find (pos_int==1|neg_int==-1);
However, cfg.highlight would then need to be changed into
cfg.highlightchannel. In the new highlighting configuration,
cfg.highlight is used to determine highlighting-method (like 'on',
'labels', 'numbers'), while cfg.highlightchannel is meant to indicate
which channels your actually want to highlight. This can be a numerical
index vector (like above), channel-labels, channel-labels with wildcards
and anything else ft_channelselection can take as input.

The tutorial on the wiki hasn't been updated yet to reflect the changes
to topoplotER (I'll do that soon), but the following should work:
cfg.highlight            = 'on';
cfg.highlightchannel = find (pos_int==1|neg_int==-1);
(using all the defaults this should mark every channel in
cfg.highlightchannel with a '*' and every other channel with a 'o')

Hope this helps!

Best,
Roemer

--