Thanks! / Question regarding test statistics

Andrea Ostendorf aostendorf at BESA.DE
Thu Jan 28 11:21:06 CET 2010

Hi Roemer,

thanks a lot for the answer. So I will allow alpha and clusteralpha to be
varied independently.

You are correct in suggesting that I was referring to "cfg.clustertail",
which I understand from the code (error message in clusterstat.m, l.32) to
be required to equal "cfg.tail". Sorry about the typo!

All the best,

Andrea

  _____