warning in ft_topoplotER: version

Andrea Ostendorf aostendorf at BESA.DE
Wed Jan 20 13:55:39 CET 2010

Dear Roemer,

sorry, I forgot to tell you the version:

I am currently using fieldtrip-20100114.

Best

Andrea

The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the
FieldTrip toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and
EEG analysis.

http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html

http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/