Problems in Localizing oscillatory sources using beamformer techniques

gao zai zaifengg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 14 10:02:18 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am now trying to know how to localize oscillatory sources using
beamformer techniques. I use the exact codes as used in the tutor with
Fieldtrip , but there are errors when I did the
*volumenormalise<http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/volumenormalise>
.

The script I used:
*

cfg = [];
cfg.coordinates  = 'ctf';
cfg.template      = '/opt/matlab/toolbox/spm2/templates/T1.mnc'; %this
template is in MNI coordinatescfg.template

sourceDiffIntN = volumenormalise(cfg, sourceDiffInt);

*
The errors are:
*
3D CT Norm...
 iteration  1: ??? Error using ==> spm_brainwarp
Wrong sized dim.

Error in ==> spm_normalise>snbasis at 288
    [Alpha,Beta,Var,fw] =
spm_brainwarp(VG,VF,Affine,basX,basY,basZ,dbasX,dbasY,dbasZ,T,fwhm,VWG,
VWF);

Error in ==> spm_normalise at 185
    Tr = snbasis(VG1,VF1,VWG,VWF,Affine,...

Error in ==> ft_volumenormalise at 193
  params    = spm_normalise(VG,VF);

Error in ==> volumenormalise at 17
[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Does anybody know how to deal with it?

Thanks a lot

Feng