sourceinterpolate and transforms

Jan Hirschmann Jan.Hirschmann at MED.UNI-DUESSELDORF.DE
Mon Jan 11 20:05:29 CET 2010

Hi everyone!

After successfully applying the function sourceanalysis to my data I wanted to use sourceinterpolate next to plot the result. As it turned out, sourceinterpolate expects that both data types, anatomical and funtional, have a field called trans. Now, it is missing in my functional data. Does anyone how I can come up with it? And what exactly is this transformation matrix? I thought it describes the tansition into the MNI or whatever coordinate system, but it seems to be there even without visual realigment and its not even 3D ...

Thanks for any comments!

Jan