Minimum norm analysis for timelock-data

Christine Gruetzner christine.gruetzner at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 11 15:55:43 CET 2010

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I still have this problem with performing source analysis (minimum norm
estimate) on timelockdata. As already mentioned, the main problem occurs in
sourcegrandaverage, probably because the output data from source analysis
(using cfg.method = 'mne' on timelock data) contain an avg.pow field with
the dimensions 4560x211 for each subject, where 211 is the number of time
samples.

I have tried several things to avoid the problem with sourcegrandaverage,
but there are always new problems; for example, when I put the source data
directly into sourcestatistics, without using sourcegrandaverage, there is a
problem with checkdata, saying that the function requires source or volume
data as input. Computing the timelockdata only for a single latency results
in a problem in source analysis ('error in minimumnormestimate at 143, mom =
w*dat).

Does anyone have a script for computing MNE on timelockdata that works?! I
would be very glad if someone could help me out with this problem!

Thanks and Best
Christine

--
Christine Grützner, geb.Tillmann