loreta.m missing

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at WEB.DE
Fri Jan 15 18:10:12 CET 2010

Hi Robert,

thanks for the code. We'll give it a try. Sorry if my post sounded like a complaint of any kind - it was never meant like that.
BTW: We got sourcestatistics running on MNE output by removing the time-dimension from the source data (via averaging over a little interval and fixing dimord and related info).

Michael