EGI 129 electrode layout file

Stancak, Andrej A.Stancak at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
Sat Feb 20 11:38:27 CET 2010

Dear FieldTrip community,

  I was not able to find the *.lay file for the 129-channel EGI net in the FieldTrip/SPM8/EEGlab directories. We plan to plot the 2D topographic maps and I assume plotting will not work without appropriate *.lay file.
Would anyone have it?

Best wishes
Andrej Stancak

School of Psychology