Image_Toolbox requirement in segmentation analysis

MARUYAMA Masaki INSERM masaki.maruyama at CEA.FR
Fri Feb 5 18:58:34 CET 2010

Hello,

Is it possible to remove the absolute requirement of Image_Toolbox in the segmentation analysis? The segmentation had been possible without the toolbox until the version of 2009July06, but it is absolutely necessary in the recent fieldtrip versions. I attached below the error message that I receive in my environment of no Image_Toolbox.

I would appreciate your kind help in advance.

With best regards,

Masaki Maruyama

--

Inserm U.992 - Neuroimagerie Cognitive

CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM/NeuroSpin

Bât 145, Point Courrier 156

F-91191 GIF/YVETTE, FRANCE

Diagnostic Information:

Feature: Image_Toolbox

FLEXnet Licensing error: -4,132.

Error in ==> prepare_mesh_segmentation at 53

  seg = imfill((mri.seg==cfg.tissue(i)), 'holes');

Error in ==> ft_prepare_mesh at 70

  bnd = prepare_mesh_segmentation(cfg, mri);

Error in ==> prepare_mesh at 17

[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Error in ==> ft_prepare_singleshell at 58

  vol.bnd = prepare_mesh(cfg, mri);

Error in ==> prepare_singleshell at 17

[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Error in ==> Neurospin_MRI_Preprocessing_V2 at 133

        hdm = prepare_singleshell(cfg, segmentedmri);