Coherence MEG

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Feb 16 09:05:10 CET 2010

Dear Paul, dear Raquel,

I apologize. I misread Paul's e-mail in the first instance, when I
thought he was working on the coherence tutorial on the fieldtrip
website. I now know what's causing the crash. I noted the error and
will think of a solution. For the time being I think you could work
around this by calling ft_freqanalysis with cfg.output =
'fourier' (rather than 'powandcsd') and calling
ft_connectivityanalysis using the output to the call to ft_freqanalysis.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: 0031-24-3668063