[FieldTrip] MEG Time-Frequency testing (ft_freqstatistics)

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at mac.com
Thu Dec 16 10:48:09 CET 2010

hi kambiz,

did you look at the actual p-values of you clusters?

the code that you posted plots only the positive cluster (doesn't mean it's significant). so it's no surprise that you don't see a blue blob, because you masked it. look at data structure and there should also be a field 'negclusters' and a 'negclusterlabelmat'.

good luck,

On 16.12.2010, at 09:21, Eric Maris wrote:

> Kambiz,
>
>>> Have a look at the (channel,frequency)-specific paired t-tests.
>> I am not sure exactly what you mean. By 'specific' do you mean sample
>> wise testing in a narrow frequency range?
>
> Sorry, I forgot that you have time resolution. I mean the
> (channel,time,frequency)-specific paired t-tests, which are in the output of
> freqstatistics.
>

> Best,
>
> Eric
>

>> -K.
>> Kambiz Tavabi PhD
>> Biomedical Imaging Laboratory
>> The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
>> 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard
>> Philadelphia, Pa. 19104
>> Tel: 267.426.0302
>> email: tavabik at email.chop.edu

>>> cfg.statistic        = 'depsamplesT';
>>> cfg.correctm         = 'cluster';
>>> cfg.clusteralpha     = 0.05;
>>> cfg.clusterstatistic = 'maxsum';
>>> cfg.neighbours       = [ ];