[FieldTrip] Debian packaging of fieldtrip

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:10:29 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 10:55:42AM -0500, Tom Holroyd wrote:
> >However, I now discovered that there is a "port" of fieldtrip to octave:
> >http://kurage.nimh.nih.gov/meglab/Meg/Software
>
> That isn't a port, just a few tools written long ago to make some things easier.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you know who did that? Was it you?
Where can I find information on what things were made easier?

> Fieldtrip has changed a great deal since then. Getting it to work correctly
> under Octave is something that needs to be done by the Fieldtrip developers.

I agree. Does anyone have experience with or further information about the
current state of compatibility between fieldtrip and octave?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--
Michael Hanke