Dipole fitting with openMEEG BEM model

Paul Czienskowski paul_c at GMX.DE
Fri Aug 27 07:44:45 CEST 2010

  Dear all,

after creating the BEM model for an individual MRI with OpenMEEG i now
tried to simulate and fit some dipoles, but when calling openmeeg_dsm.m
the matlab script crashed saying:

??? Output argument "dsm" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to
"/home/paulc/Matlab/fieldtrip-20100612/external/openmeeg/openmeeg_dsm.m
(openmeeg_dsm)".

Error in ==> openmeeg_dsm at 16

The actual error may have been some lines above:

/bin/bash: ./tp230651.sh: /usr/bin/env: bad interpreter: Text file busy

I'm not really used to use linux and for this reason not familiar with
the error messages. I found out that this has to do with any program
accessing the shell script file, but since it just has been created and
also been closed by the openmeeg_dsm script I don't get it why some
other process should access it. I would be very grateful, if anyone
could give me a hint how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Czienskowski

--
Paul Czienskowski