Volume conductor space alignment

Paul Czienskowski paul_c at GMX.DE
Wed Aug 11 09:59:30 CEST 2010

  Dear all,

I'm trying to simulate and fit EEG data with different models for my
diploma thesis and I have another little question. I wondered if there
is any alignment done before or when simulating the data or if the
simulation's done in the space the BEM model was created from. I'd like
to know this to know if I'd have to align my spaces on my own or if
everything is in the space  spanned  by the fidcial points anyway.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

--
Paul Czienskowski