Make vol structure (beamformer)

Sun Apr 25 08:07:52 CEST 2010

Dear Guilio

You describe that you have a realistic description of the geometry. Depending on whether you want to use EEG or MEG, and depending on what kind of method for computing the volume conduction model you want to use, there are different functions that construct "vol", i.e. the volume  conduction model.

I just started to work on improving the documentation for head modeling and am also planning on cleaning up and renaming the functions. Here is a short summary corresponding to the current implementation:

for EEG there are
  ft_prepare_bemmodel.m
  ft_prepare_concentricspheres.m

 and for MEG there are