ft_freqdescriptives - coherence calculation is lacking in the newest version

Conrado Bosman conrado.bosman at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 23:32:24 CEST 2010

Dear Amr,

The computation of coherence and other measurements of connectivity
are implemented in the new FieldTrip function denominated
ft_connectivityanalysis. PLease check the documentation reference for
further details

All the best,
Conrado