problems making a template grid

Andreas Wollbrink a.wollbrink at UNI-MUENSTER.DE
Fri Apr 16 17:58:33 CEST 2010

Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for the info on the different MRI templates and their specific gain.

Have a nice weekend too,
Andreas

On 04/16/10 17:51, Ingrid Nieuwenhuis wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> 1, I added a comment on the wiki, thanks for your suggestion
> 2, 'T1.mnc' is a smoothed template based on multiple subjects, to deal with
> between subject variation in anatomy. This is needed for proper
> normalization. Template distributed with spm (in templates folder)
> 'single_subj_T1.mnc' is a single subject template, needed for proper
> segmentation. Also added this comment on the wiki.
>
> Have a nice weekend,
> Ingrid
>
> ------------------------------------
> Ingrid L.C. Nieuwenhuis
> PhD student
> Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour,
> Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
> Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
> Email: ingrid.nieuwenhuis at donders.ru.nl
> Tel: 0031 (0)24 - 36 10887

   Andreas Wollbrink, Biomedical Engineer

   Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis
   Muenster University Hospital

   Malmedyweg 15        phone:   +49-(0)251-83-52546
   D-48149 Muenster     fax:     +49-(0)251-83-56874
   Germany
                        e-Mail: a.wollbrink at uni-muenster.de