Questions on sourceplot after sourcestatistics

gao zai zaifengg at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 17 14:06:57 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I am writing to ask one question which appears very odd to me.

I finish the volumenarmalise, sourcestatistics and sourceinterpolate to a
MRI, but when I do the sourceplot using the following script, an error pops
out:

*Script:*
----------------
sMRI = read_mri(fullfile(spm('dir'), 'canonical', 'single_subj_T1.nii'));
cfg = [];
cfg.parameter = {'prob' 'mask'};
statplot = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, stat, sMRI);

cfg = [];
cfg.method        = 'ortho';
cfg.maskparameter = 'mask';
cfg.funparameter  = 'prob';
cfg.interactive   = 'yes';
figure
ft_sourceplot(cfg, statplot);

*Error*
------------------
?? Error using ==> set
Bad property value found.
Object Name :  axes
Property Name : 'ALim'
Values must be increasing and non-NaN.

Error in ==> alim at 44
    set(ax,'alim',val);

Error in ==> sourceplot>plot2D at 1212
      alim(scales{3});

Error in ==> sourceplot at 754
    plot2D(vols2D, scales, doimage);

Error in ==> ft_sourceplot at 11
[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

However, if in the sourceplot, I just *unuse* cfg.maskparameter = 'mask';
then everything is fine.
I checked my script, it seems to me everything is fine. Does anybody know
what's problem with it or can give me some suggestion?
Thank you much in advance.

Best,
Feng