Reference to non-existent field 'component'

Bobby Stojanoski stojanoski at UTSC.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Apr 13 22:16:09 CEST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my earlier questions, the ensuing
conversation was extremely helpful!

I was hoping to get some help sorting out the following issue. I am trying
to plot significant clusters using ft_clusterplot, however with each attempt
I get this error message:

??? Reference to non-existent field 'component'.

Error in ==> ft_topoplotER at 449

elseif ~isempty(cfg.component),

Error in ==> topoplotER at 17

[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Error in ==> ft_clusterplot at 287

          topoplotER(cfgtopo, stat);

Error in ==> clusterplot at 17

[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Error in ==> freqStatistics at 162

clusterplot(cfg, stat_PF_Val_D_InVal_D);

I tried setting cfg.component = [] or to some value, before running
freqgrandaverage, before running ft_freqstatistics and before plotting using
clusterplot, each time I get the same error. What is the source of this
error, and how can I move on?. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Bobby

--
Bobby Stojanoski