Questions on sourceinterpolate after the sourcestatistics

Tue Apr 13 09:59:58 CEST 2010

Dear Feng,

I suspect that your computer is running out of memory while it is
trying to interpolate all functional volumes onto the anatomical MRI
grid. Instead of specifying

cfg.parameter = 'all'

I suggest that you only specify those parameters that you want to have
interpolated. The negclusterslabelmat volume for example is not one
that you want to have interpolated.

best regards,
Robert