Error in ft_megrealign

Karl Doron karl.doron at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 27 23:05:35 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm getting the following error in megrealign:

??? Maximum recursion limit of 642 reached. Use set(0,'RecursionLimit',N)
to change the limit.  Be aware that exceeding your available stack space can
crash MATLAB and/or your computer.

Error in ==> meg_leadfield1

Changing the recursion limit does indeed crash matlab. I'm running Matlab
7.9.0 (R2009b) on OSX 10.6.3, Mac Pro with 16Gb of RAM. I don't have the
matlab compiler so I commented out sections of the ft_megrealign.m file that
try to compile on the fly. I'm not sure if it needs to be compiled for the
64 bit version.

Thanks for any help,
karl doron