forming one datset from multiple data files

David Ziegler daz at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 15 16:14:33 CEST 2010

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for the detailed response!  I am very much aware of the dangers
of concatenating data over sessions and assuming the sensor space is the
same.  In my case, the "runs" were all acquired during a single session
(i.e., 6 runs, 7 min each, in a single 50 min session) in which head
position was pretty carefully monitored.

Your trick of manually defining allT4.grad to be the same as the
original data file works just fine.  I did originally try simply
specifying cfg.layout = NM306mag.lay (as well as other NM306***.lay
options), and these resulted in plots, but they were simply empty square
line grids with four boxes.  Not sure why this was the case, but as long
as your fix works, I am all set for the moment.

Thanks!
David

--

David A. Ziegler

Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
43 Vassar St,  46-5121
Cambridge, MA  02139

Tel: 617-258-0765