forming one datset from multiple data files

Dan Zhang zd8472 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 10:13:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

Recently I started to use FieldTrip for my EEG analysis. In my experiment,
there were several sessions per condition saved in separate data files. I
would like to put them all into one dataset.

I went through the tutorial but it seemed all the operations assumed we had
one data file per condition. Is there any way to form one dataset from two
or more data files? I know I can do it manually, just wanna know if there is
a function already in the toolbox.

Thanks & best regards,
Dan Zhang