data file format problem

Peter Praamstra P.PRAAMSTRA at BHAM.AC.UK
Thu Sep 24 14:09:15 CEST 2009

Susana,
You can merge bdf files with a utility provided by BioSemi.

Go to: http://www.biosemi.com/download.htm

Peter Praamstra

On 24 Sep 2009 at 11:56, Susana Araújo wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I ran an EEG experiment and, exceptionally, I recorded two files to
> one of the subjects. I´m trying
> to join these two data files (bdfra format) into a single data file
> using BESA. When I joined these
> two "bdf"files using BESA, I got one file ".foc". The
> problem is that when I try to run the
> "read_event" fieldrip function I get an error message because
> the file format (.foc) is not
> supported and even recognized. Does anyone already had this problem
> and know how can I
> solve it?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Susana Araújo
>

> ----------------------------------
> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users
> of the FieldTrip toolbox, to share
> experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and EEG analysis.
> http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
> http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/

######################################
Peter Praamstra, MD, PhD
Reader in Cognitive Neurophysiology
Honorary Consultant Neurology
Behavioural Brain Sciences Centre
School of Psychology, University of Birmingham
Birmingham, B15 2TT
tel. 0121 414 7211
fax 0121 414 4897

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which
may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the
intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or
any attachments, as this may be unlawful.