data file format problem

Bernhard Spitzer bernhard.spitzer at BCCN-BERLIN.DE
Thu Sep 24 13:42:12 CEST 2009

Dear Susana,

for .bdf files, there is a tool called "merger"
you can use to join the files into a single .bdf
file before you load them into BESA.
(http://www.biosemi.com/download/Merger.zip)

Alternatively, if you prefer to export your .foc file to ASCII/multiplexed,
you' may have to export the events (markers, triggers, etc.)
separately to an .evt file which can then be read into FieldTrip

hope this helps, best wishes
Bernhard