freqdescriptives/statistics (spatial clustering for planar gradiometers and magnetometers __ Neuromag)

Dahlia Sharon dahliash at STANFORD.EDU
Thu Sep 3 00:17:48 CEST 2009

Thanks Eric for this helpful reply. We will look into summing the power over
grad pairs and ignoring mags.
My problem with collapsing over time is that if there is a transient
difference between conditions then it might not reach significance this way.
Or do you have experience to the contrary?