bug report- error with prepare_concentricspheres.m

Wed Sep 9 16:33:02 CEST 2009

Hi Enrico,

Sorry, that was due to some changes in the mesh generation to also
support manual clicking in an MRI for making a mesh. I have fixed it,
The latest version (this evening on the ftp) will include the fix.

thanks,
Robert