freqstastics script

Eric Maris e.maris at DONDERS.RU.NL
Sat Sep 19 23:30:09 CEST 2009

Hi Tom and Claudia,

> I think what Claudia is asking is, given some time-frequency data, and
some
> groups of subjects, how does one use fieldtrip to do a statistical test?
> There is code in there, somebody must have done it before.

OK, I may have misunderstood.

I checked the Fieldtrip code, and the Kruskall-Wallis test can be chosen as
an option in statistics_stats. This function is actually a wrapper that
calls functions from the Matlab Statistics Toolbox. Do you have this toolbox
Claudia?

I don't know how thoroughly this function has been tested.

Given that it's just a wrapper, it is probably easy to localize the error by
using Matlab's debugging tools.

Best,

Eric

> One could export the TF grids to AFNI and use 3dWilcoxon or
> other tests ..

> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the
FieldTrip