coherence computation

Filip Van Opstal filip.vanopstal at UGENT.BE
Wed Sep 9 17:34:42 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to compute the coherence between my ECG ICA components and
the ECG. Following the tutorial I compute a frequency decomposition of
all the components and the ECG and use this to calculate the coherence
with freqdescriptives. In the output of freqdesriptives, however, I
don't observe the coherence spectrum (only the powspctrm is present).

I am using the Neuromag system, running the analysis on the gradiometers only.

All suggestions are highly appreciated!
Thanks,

Filip