error using freqanalysis_mtmfft

Frederic Roux fredericroux at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Oct 16 12:26:29 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am using freqanalysis with the following cfg structure

cfg             = [];
cfg.output      = 'pow';
cfg.channel     = {'MEG'};
cfg.method      = 'mtmfft';
cfg.taper       = 'dpss';
cfg.foi         = 1:200;
cfg.t_ftimwin   = .5*ones(1,length(cfg.foi));
cfg.toi         = [-1.5:.5:2.5];
cfg.tapsmofrq   = 5.*ones(1,length(cfg.foi));
cfg.pad         = 'maxperlen';

and I get the following error message

??? Error using ==> dpss
The Time-bandwidth product NW must be a scalar.

Error in ==> freqanalysis_mtmfft>double_dpss at 594
tap = dpss(double(a), double(b), varargin{:});

Error in ==> freqanalysis_mtmfft at 421
    tap =
double_dpss(numdatbns,numdatbns*(cfg.tapsmofrq./data.fsample))';

Error in ==> freqanalysis at 192

K should be equal to 2*(.5*5)-1 = 4 tapers so I don't really understand what's going wrong here.
And before diving into the code I thought that maybe someone could provide me with a simple answer/solution.
Any help with this would be greatly apreciated!

Frederic

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0910xHerbstmode2
So gehst du mir nicht vor die Tür! Herbsttrends entdecken