complex wavelet output

Paco Díaz pacodiaz at UB.EDU
Wed Oct 7 10:59:26 CEST 2009

Dear Juergen,

   I made it by using "freqanalysis" with (basically)

cfg.output='pow'
cfg.method='tfr'

   and then you have to edit the freqanalysis_tfr function and suppress
the following lines:

   cTmp = (2*abs(cTmp)/data.fsample).^2;

in the main body of the function, and this one:

   y = (2*abs(y)/Fs).^2;

in the SUBFUNCTION for waveletanalysis.

Doing this you will avoid the power calculation and will end up with the
complex morlet coefficients.

Hope this helps,
F.J.