Question about permutation testing of an interaction in a two by two design

Lin Wang wanglinsisi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 25 09:37:51 CET 2009

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for you reply.

I'm clear about the testing of multiple-way interaction now. I suppose the
tests I mentioned in the last email is simple effect test. Am I right?

Thanks again.

Lin