multiplotTFR not redrawing

Dahlia Sharon dahliash at STANFORD.EDU
Thu May 21 22:24:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm new to fieldtrip and am using the multiplotTFR to view results from freqanalysis. After I initially view a figure that contains a multiplot, if I then view another figure that has a multiplot, I cannot get matlab to redraw the first figure, and then the second figure also becomes blank, and I need to restart matlab (i.e. just closing the figures and repeating the multiplot command doesn't work).

Any idea how I can resolve this issue?

I'm viewing the Linux environment through X-Win32 on Windows XP; this is Neuromag data opened with Matti's MNE suite.

Thanks!!
Dahlia.