trialfun_neuromag.m is missing ?

Dionyssios Theofilou dionyssios.theofilou at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 15 18:10:41 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am new to fieldtrip and I have just started trying to import a neuromag
'.fif' file.
I wanted to ask: Is the 'trialfun_neuromag.m' missing from the latest
distribution ?

I have expanded the:
fieldtrip-20090509.zip

The error message that I receive is:

evaluating trialfunction 'trialfun_neuromag'
??? Error using ==> feval
Undefined function or method 'trialfun_neuromag' for input arguments of type
'struct'.

Error in ==> definetrial at 200
   trl     =    feval(cfg.trialfun, cfg);

Error in ==> filename.m at 7
cfg = definetria(cfg);

Also, I don't see any Neuromag-like directory in the subdirectories of the
distribution.

My Best,
Dionyssios Theofilou.