electrode load and clusterrandanalysis

Michael Wibral wibral at BIC.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Tue May 12 23:26:03 CEST 2009

Hi Charles,

i never actually tried doing the time-freq transform in BESA and then the stats in FT but I did so for ERP data and from what you write it is not clear what goes wrong. Could you please post  the Fieldtrip version you use, the full error message you get and the full script code ?

If your problems are related to electrode positions, you could try loading the BESA electrode (.elp) files
 directly if i am not mistaken.

Michael