color bar

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at DONDERS.RU.NL
Wed May 6 17:15:37 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

The reason that you see the blue for the low freq part where there's no data
is because NaNs are plotted with the lowest color of the scale by Matlab.
Earlier the NaN's where masked out automatically, but with the
"cfg.renderer= 'zbuffer'; " opacity masking is not supported. So I'm afraid
there is no way to both get the colorbar right and the NaN's masked out. But
you could of course make two plots and combine in Photoshop ;)

Best Ingrid