Job offer: EEG/MEG scientist for support and development

Karsten Hoechstetter khoechstetter at BESA.DE
Tue May 26 17:53:51 CEST 2009

Dear Fieldtrip mailing list members,

MEGIS Software GmbH (Munich, Germany) is looking for an EEG/MEG scientist to
join our support and development team. The main tasks will be to:

- provide support to our customers (predominantly email)
- teach the use of our software at customer workshops
- represent our products and software at neuroimaging conferences
- participate in joint research projects with our customers
- contribute to the development of new analysis techniques and program
features

The applicant should have profound experience in EEG/MEG measurement and
data analysis, preferably with BESA and/or MATLAB. We expect the applicant
to have experience with all steps of ERP analysis (paradigm design, digital
processing, topographic mapping, averaging, source analysis). Fluency in
written and spoken English are a prerequisite for the announced position.

MEGIS is one of the leading developers of EEG/MEG analysis software. Our
BESA program is a widely used research software the analysis of EEG and MEG
data (see www.besa.de). As a free enterprise in the field of science and
research we can offer job positions combining the advantages of both fields:
Stay in touch with current front-end research work while enjoying the
advantages of a permanent position with adequate salary.

Applications should include a current CV, a letter indicating motivation and
skills, and a list of publications. Electronic applications preferred.
Please send your application to: Theodor Scherg (tscherg at besa.de) or to:

MEGIS Software GmbH
Freihamer Str. 18
82166 Graefelfing
Germany

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Dr. Karsten Hoechstetter
MEGIS Software GmbH
Gräfelfing, Germany
HRB München 109956