Source filtering

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at MAC.COM
Thu May 14 07:55:49 CEST 2009

hi jess,

in the source analysis module of BESA you can create / save a source
montage (e.g. based on ERP peak /peaks). then you can apply this
montage to the raw data within BESA (haven't done it for a long time;
look at the BESA-help). After that export the source projected data
and read in matlab via besa2fieldtrip (that gives you a fieldtrip
preprocessing structure).

i.e. no need to do the single trial source projection in fieldtrip.
also i can't remember it was possible to export leadfields out of
BESA, but i may be wrong.

good luck,
nathan