MNE Matlab toolbox version 2.6.1

Tue May 5 17:41:33 CEST 2009

Dear neuromag users

Please note the announcement below.

The Neuromag MNE matlab tools have been improved, resulting in much
faster reading. Probably that will be of interest to you. Please
download MNE and put the matlab files in fieldtrip/external/mne, so
that fieldtrip can find the low-level reading functions.

best regards,
Robert

Begin forwarded message: