Source localization with minimum norm

Gatien Hocepied ghocepie at ULB.AC.BE
Mon Mar 9 18:12:38 CET 2009

Hello all,

I ‘m facing serious problems with this function
 How can I define the
dip.inside and dip.outside ?  Besides, for 2 dipoles, this line seems to be
incorrect :

dip.leadfield{i} = compute_leadfield(dip.pos(i,:), grad, vol, 'reducerank',
reducerank, 'normalize', normalize, 'normalizeparam', normalizeparam) *
dip.mom(:,i);

It seems to be a dimension problem between the matrix given by
compute_leadfield and dip.mom (1x6 in case of 2 dipoles
)

Thx in advance,

Gatien Hocepied