Need help with BVA files

Martijn Barendregt Martijn.Barendregt at PHIL.UU.NL
Tue Mar 31 15:23:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to process some E.E.G. data that I've exported from BrainVision
Analyzer. But when I run my script (see below) I don't get any errors but
the 'time' field in the raw_data struct will be all zeros. Because of this I
can't do anything with the data.

What can I do to get the time values in correctly?

Kinds regards,

Martijn Barendregt

My code:
cfg = [];