eog artifact rejection

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Mar 25 22:34:05 CET 2009

Dear Rodrigo,

It looks as if you are almost there! I suspect the problem occurs
because you use a version of fieldtrip which cannot do artifact
identification on data which is already present in memory. This
version always tries to read in data from a file, and fails in your
case. Probably the problem solves itself when you download the most
recent version. I assume that you call artifact_eog as follows: cfg =
artifact_eog(cfg, data) The second input argument data is of course
crucial here. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Jan-Mathijs