4D data reading

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Mon Mar 9 10:49:32 CET 2009

Dear John,

Please see attached file. It seems the file was in fieldtrip's cvs-
repository but not yet mentioned in the shellscripts controlling
which files from the repository end up in the release version of
fieldtrip. I changed this, and hopefully all will be well again as of
tomorrow.