LCMV- Removemean

Roberta Santoro santoro.rob at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 12 12:51:50 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I have a question about lcmv beamforming in time domain. I saw in the
example "Analysing sources of evoked fields using an LCMV-beamformer"
that you don't remove the mean before calculating the covariance
matrix and I would like to know why. I tried to estimate the sources
both removing and don't removing the mean value in the latency window
of interest and the results obtained by removing the mean seem to be
less noisy.

Thanks,

Roberta