Difference between tfr and wltconvol

Martijn Barendregt Martijn.Barendregt at PHIL.UU.NL
Tue Jun 2 14:08:55 CEST 2009

Dear all,

when I want to compute a time-frequency representation with wavelets there
are two functions: freqanalysis_tfr and freqanalysis_wltconvol .
I don't understand what the difference is between these two methods. Could
anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Martijn