beamformer source localization for EEG

Hung - Gmail hungptit at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 17 17:56:41 CEST 2009

Dear all,
We have known that beamformers and other good source localization
techniques have zero localization error for single source cases.  However, in
real applications there are many sources inside the brain then we will
have non-zero localization error. How can we justify which inverse
solutions is better for multiple source cases?

Thanks a lot
Hung