time frequency analysis

Adrian Bartlett adrian.m.bartlett at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 11 01:09:07 CEST 2009

Chintan:

To read in your data to MATLAB from an excel spread sheet; you'll need to
use the xlsread function. The rest should follow from the basic tutorial on
the site. Hope that helps.

--
Adrian M. Bartlett, BA
Neuroscience Graduate Diploma Program